Delaware County Election Help!
We have many paid and volunteer opportunities regarding the upcoming election Tuesday, May 17th, 2022 and we would love your great help again in making this election a success!
- You can sign up for multiple shifts (links below); however, please be mindful of the different start and stop times so we do not have gaps in coverage.
- You may invite your friends and family to help too! Most roles do not require you to be a County Employee and some roles offer and hourly pay rate!
Election Work is Non-Partisan
Delaware County Election Day activities are non-partisan, so we ask that you do not wear clothing, buttons, or face masks advertising a particular party or candidate. We also ask that you moderate your conversations so that we can focus on our service to the County rather than topics that may be perceived as partisan.
You will not be able to work/volunteer on this project if you are an elected official or paid staff member for a candidate, political party, or committee.
- Click on one or more of the Sign-Up Genius links below
- Add your name to sign up for a position
- Look for an email confirming your work assignment and giving you more details (training, orientation, work details, etc.)
- Mark your calendar for your work assignment
- Pat yourself on the back for the great help!
Link to Sign-Up Genius
- Polling Location Supply Drop Offs, May 17th (Various Locations: Rose Tree Park & The Wharf)
- Drop Box Closure, May 17th ($50 stipend for about 20 minutes of work!) (46 locations throughout the County)
Please email Patty Carfagno (email@example.com) if your schedule changes and you cannot make your shift.
If you know of others in the County who might be interested in helping, please consider forwarding this sign-up link to them. Thank you - we hope to see you on election day!
We sincerely thank you for your interest and your great help!