Helping Your Neighbors Food Drive, Saturday June 25th
- Non-Perishable Food Items
- Kid-friendly individual snacks, juices, waters, breakfast foods, mac and cheese boxes/cups, pasta & sauce, rice cups & boxes, canned tuna fish & chicken, soup, canned veggie & pasta, etc.
- Baby Items
- Diapers, baby wipes, baby foods & formula, baby snacks, diaper rash cream, etc.
- Household Supplies
- Paper products, cleaning wipes/sprays, dish soap, laundry detergent, pet foods, etc.
- Personal Care Items
- Deodorant, toothbrushes, toothpaste, shampoo/conditioner, body wash/soap, etc.
Saturday, June 25th 9a-12p
Donation Drop off Locations
Each Collection site will be distributing to 3 area pantries.
- Haverford Middle School Bus Lane
1701 Darby Rd, Havertown, Pa 19083
- Individuals Aiding in Emergencies
2 New Road, Aston PA 19014
- St. Marks United Methodist Church
2220 S Sproul Rd, Broomall, PA 19008
- Penn Wood High School
100 Green Avenue, Lansdowne, PA 19050
- Lifewerks, Inc.
28 Walnut Rd, Wallingford, PA 19086